Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum), also known as closet plants, are a popular choice for offices and homes. When it comes to indoor plants, peace lily plants are some of the easiest to care for. But, while peace lily plant care is easy, proper growing conditions are still important.
Product Code: speace
- One of the most common mistakes in the care of peace lilies is overwatering. Peace lilies are far more tolerant of underwatering than overwatering.
- Check them once a week to see if they need to be watered. If the soil is damp don't water
- Peace lilies don't require frequent fertilizing. One to Two times per year is enough.
- Peace lilies also benefit from repotting or dividing when they outgrow their containers.
- If re-potting move the plant into a pot at-least 2 inches larger than it's current pot
- If you are dividing, use a sharp knife to cut through the center of the rootball and replant each half in it's own container
Leafshine polishes your plants and fresh cut foliages in floral bouquets for a natural healthy look. Removes water spots and calcium deposits and prevents dust from settling. Get natural shining leaves on plants and cut foliage. When purchased, our plants are placed in wicker baskets and dressed with leafshine and a bow.