Croton plants (Codiaeum variegatum) are incredibly varied plants that are often grown as houseplants. The croton indoor plant has a reputation for being fussy, but in reality, if you know about caring for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a resilient and hard-to-kill plant.
Product Code: scroton
- Part of the reason that these plants have a reputation of being fussy is because they tend to make a bad first impression. Croton plants don't like to be moved. When moved they can go into shock and lose some leaves.
- Crotons benefit from high humidity. A regular misting is best.
- Crotons should be kept away from drafts and the cold. They cannot tolerate temperatures below 60F. If exposed they will lose leaves and possibly die.
- Crotons should only be watered when the top of the soil is dry to the touch.
- They should be watered until the water flows out the bottom of the container.
There are no reviews yet.